Monday, May 23, 2016

Short On Time

Week #9


You know you are on a mission when you have no time to write emails!

The mission field is amazing! I wish I had gotten out here sooner! I don't have much time today because we had to drive to the mission office which is an hour away so that took a good chunk out of our day.

So many miracles! It's so amazing when we find such prepared people. We try to talk to everyone and it's crazy how many people we find that are looking for the Gospel (even if they don't know it). We are teaching so many people. We have three investigators getting baptized on Saturday and I get to sing at it. I am so happy for them. They have been investigating for 6 months and I was able to be the one to invite them to be baptized! They are so excited and I can't wait for them to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost!

The Spanish is getting easier. I am understanding more and more as I study and as I speak it. There are some days that I don't understand anything though. Yesterday one of the older Hermanas called me over to talk to her and she started talking so fast. I didn't understand anything except for the word "chocolate". Hermana Coca was across the room and I mouthed "Help me!" and she started laughing. I am reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish everyday and that is helping a lot.

Ahh! I am out of time! 
I love you all!

Hermana Dickson


One night we walked into the church and there were like 15 umbrellas out all over the floor... So we took a picture.


We went strawberry picking last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment