Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Off to Serve the Lord

As I leave I want to share my testimony that I know that this Church and Gospel is the true and same church that was established when Christ was on the Earth. Joseph Smith was a true prophet who was able to restore the Gospel and translate the Book of Mormon. I know the Book of Mormon to be the true word of God and another testament of Christ. I know that through reading the scriptures and praying sincerely, we can find any answers to our questions. I have a testimony of the power of the Priesthood and that it is the same power that Christ brought to the earth. The power is real and can bless your lives. I love the temple and I know that if we strive to be worthy of a temple recommend we will be able to bless not only our own lives, but others as well, both here on earth and in heaven. I am so humbled and blessed to be called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love this Gospel and can't wait to share it with the people of Oregon. I bear this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, Amen.

My email on my mission is lauren.dickson@myldsmail.net

If you want to send me letters or packages at the MTC:
Sister Lauren Elizabeth Dickson
MAY04 OR-SAL
2005 North 900 East Unit 9
Provo UT 84602

and in Oregon
Sister Lauren Elizabeth Dickson
Oregon Salem Oregon Mission
700 Deborah Road, Suite 260
Newberg, Oregon 97132

I love you all and can't wait to hear from all of you!

Love, 
Sister Lauren Dickson






No comments:

Post a Comment