Monday, October 17, 2016

October 10, 2016 - Mom forgot to post

Week # 30

Time is so crazy here. Sometimes it feels like General Conference was yesterday and other times it feels like it's been weeks. We are so busy all of the time, but whether it feels like it or not this transfer is coming to a close and I will be sending another companion home (I'm getting good at that). Don't worry, it doesn't make me trunky.

So the last few weeks have been crazy, I really don't know what to email about. We are really struggling with the people that we are teaching right now. Yesterday, one of our investigators followed us out of class and yelled at us. She said that she is going to tell our "pastor" that we shouldn't be missionaries anymore. . . Needless to say, there was crying. . . and then she said "this never happened" and walked away . . . Our Branch President told us to lay low. . . So yeah. That's what happened yesterday.

We've done a lot of singing this week. Hermana Brower and I both sing so we have been singing in all of the English wards. It's fun. Hermana Brower translates songs that we already have and then we Spanglish it. :) 

We've been packing today. And cleaning. That's pretty much it. 

I promise to write a real email next week.

I love you all,

Hermana Dickson

No explanation . . . yet


No comments:

Post a Comment