Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

Week #15

You know you're a missionary when you have to be inside all day on the 4th of July. #alldaypday (Does this mean no fireworks for missionaries?)

I don't really have any time today to email, but a few quick updates. We met a lady this week and it didn't seem like she was interested at all, but she called us back over after we had walked away and she said "I dreamed this last night. I've been thinking about it all day". How crazy! What if we hadn't talked to her? Being able to answer someone's prayer is amazing, but being the answer to someone's dream is pretty cool too.

I got bitten by a German Shepard this week. Don't worry, she was only a year old so I didn't die (don't freak out and call the Mission Office Mom. I am fine).

Hmm. What else? We have found a lot of people for the English missionaries to teach. We have one investigator who speaks English and Spanish and halfway through the lessons she told us that she would rather attend an English ward. So we had to hand her over to other missionaries. It's really hard. I really didn't want to. BUT I have been called Spanish speaking so I am supposed to teach in Spanish.

Today has been crazy. Sorry for the short email.

I love you all,

Hermana Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment