Tuesday, December 6, 2016

"I Love This Gospel So Much"

Week # 37 - Sent November 28th

You know you're a sister missionary when you feel weird wearing pants.

So one thing I forgot to write about last email. You know how my last companion had an admirer that offered chocolate and roses? Well, we have been teaching a man for a while and one morning we were in the home with a member talking about the investigator. The member mentioned that he thinks that the investigator may like one of us a little too much. We brushed it off. That night we actually go the chocolates . . . They were yummy. Did I ever mention that I don't like dropping people? It made us laugh, but of course we didn't admit to the member that he was right. :)

It's been what? 4 days? (since her last Pday and email on Thanksgiving) I don't have much time to write. We went to Tillamook today and so we are emailing here and I have about 10 minutes.

Tania is getting baptized!!! Next email you will be getting pictures in white! We are so excited! Her face when she came out of her interview was so sweet. This Gospel brings true happiness.

I love this Gospel so much. Every day the miracles that we see affirm that it is true. We really do have a Heavenly Father who is watching over us.

I love you all,

Hermana Dickson

Note from Mom: Sister Carbine took Hermanas Dickson and Hunt out to Oceanside for Pday. To explain "dropping people": Interest like "chocolate and roses" means the sister missionaries transfer the investigator they have been teaching to the Elders. Or even dropping completely since interest in the sisters is different than interest in the Gospel :) 

She also sent a 7 second video which said: "Love you family. I am at the Tillamook Factory and I have zero time to email. I'm so so sorry and I love you all. Bye." - Every word & photo we get is precious!

Hermana Dickson and Hermana Hunt at Oceanside (P-day pants)

Sister Carbine who lovingly takes such good care of the Hermanas




Tillamook Cheese Factory

Look at all that cheese!


Forest Grove Spanish Branch missionaries:
Elder Quinlan, Elder Peltier, Elder and Sister Burke, Hma Hunt and Hma Dickson


No comments:

Post a Comment